
Full merger - biologically, cellularly, molecularly. Feeling like I am becoming God. I suppose this will end the drama of the story. I haven't experienced any further shift in emotions (still at peace) or mentally. This seems to be entirely physiological, biological. I feel like God is taking place in my cells. I feel like I should be glowing golden soon. Maybe I will. Still don't know what this is. Can anyone tell me? Upstairs, hello!!
I've slept for 10 days, and I keep sleeping, trancing out deeply. It is a very deep change, molecular transformation. I keep thinking; this should be it, I am sure this is all that there is, I hope I am done now . . . but strangeness continues and continues and continues. It always just keeps going, my strange and unusual life. I'm expecting to go back to a normal life, the way it was before. But I have to surrender all and hope that them above take care of things while I go into this deeper and deeper and all together automatically. I am hoping this is for a reason. We'll see.

. . . I'm thinking we are in a time on this planet where we are absorbing higher light for some reason (divinization) and are all transforming. That's how I see it anyway. This must be global.
If anyone out there knows what this is . . .
I am adjusting to a higher dimension. Maybe this is what's called ascension.
Just establishing new frequency. Not working with people so much any more . . .
Just establishing new frequency. Not working with people so much any more . . .