For several years I was busy working on and trying to make my life the way I thought it should be. While I was more or less totally unsuccessful making my life the way I wanted it, something was taking place instead, something was organizing and building up something else with my whole my life, really ever since I was way little. Underneath my efforts for my life and moving on all the things I thought I should and the things I wanted, underneath it all was this movement, a perfect life of mine completely undetected by me for the longest time. For many years I was not aware of or paying attention to what was going on, not at all what so ever, until pretty much recently, like late 2006.
Now I live in that which was creating itself in my life. I was taken out of the life I was trying to build and hold on to and now dwell in the mysterious other and real life of mine. It has not yet been filled with new adventure. Just been stripped of unnecessary things, stripped for years. For about two years now my life has been more or less totally shut down and I have been made to sit still, quiet and alone, under a big tree for all this time.
Yesterday I heard that this time under a tree is soon coming to an end and my life will be active and outgoing again, more normal. I don't know at all what these almost two years have been about, except for change, obviously. There is always more to surrender within, more growth and transformation.
Now I live in that which was creating itself in my life. I was taken out of the life I was trying to build and hold on to and now dwell in the mysterious other and real life of mine. It has not yet been filled with new adventure. Just been stripped of unnecessary things, stripped for years. For about two years now my life has been more or less totally shut down and I have been made to sit still, quiet and alone, under a big tree for all this time.
Yesterday I heard that this time under a tree is soon coming to an end and my life will be active and outgoing again, more normal. I don't know at all what these almost two years have been about, except for change, obviously. There is always more to surrender within, more growth and transformation.