Sunday, January 4, 2009

Free from thought.

Well, not only a new year, but new in other ways too.

I have been bothered by thoughts for a long time, of and about the future; what to do, where to go, what decisions to make, what to plan and how to keep to the plan myself and others made. This has been quite a disturbance for me for a long time. Wondering why I should have this run through my system.

Then, all of a sudden . . . no more thoughts. Just like that. Abracadabra. Just like that. I don't know where it all went. Maybe it was all the deeksha I have been receiving lately. Probably was.

Now I find I am entirely free of thoughts of the future, of thoughts of direction, of direction totally, of thinking of making plans, of asking God what plans she has for me, and so on. I find that all of a sudden I am free of will and desire, totally. I made up thoughts because I didn't know what to do with myself. I now feel like a hollow and I experience the present moment in the world of matter much better. Cool with me. I feel like I gave my life over to the Great Plan without asking about it, without wondering about it. I see all things now with an even deeper acceptance than ever before. Whew!!