Thursday, December 18, 2008

Heart shrine relic tour.



I have experienced so much here in Sedona lately. Last weekend, on the 12th - 14th of December the heart shrine relic tour was here for two and a half days. The turn out of visitors to this exhibition was huge. There was a line to see the relics inside the building and people were waiting in line outside in the cold to get in, a line reaching around the building. The flow of people was constant the whole time. I was surprised that I finally got to see the interest here in Sedona in spiritual things.

And the event was miraculous. The power of the relics were very real and was felt very strongly. I spent a couple of hours at the opening ceremony and it was very nice. One could receive a blessing from the Buddha relics from a lama and everyone did. Just walking around the table with all the relics displayed was a tremendous experience, full of power.


I went back the following day and spent several hours in the exhibition hall and also the day after that, all together probably 12 hours or so, at least. Now this week after the experience I feel different, as if something happened to me there, a sort of initiation . . . of sorts. I can feel the blessing energy at all times now, especially when I think of it. It feels so good. I feel different.

The relics have been gathered from the ashes left after the cremation of the Buddha and from other Buddhist spiritual masters. What has been found in the ashes are crystals or pearl like pebbles that are the remains of the spirit or consciousness. These pictures here are the relics of the original Buddha. Yet there were many more as you can see on their web site linked above.



These pictures are all taken from the Maitreya project web site but is also what it looked like at the event here in Sedona. It was truly a powerful experience that has blessed all of Sedona and all the Sedonians. The love, blessing, well wishes, benevolence, compassion and good will is still streaming here from it all. I hope the project keeps touring for a long while.





Something truly powerful is happening right now and this event is just a part of it. There will be more curious things and then it will all be fantastic.