Saturday, March 15, 2008

Moving on.

I still miss L.A., intensely, sometimes brutally. Yet I had nothing while I lived in L.A., except a deep spiritual journey.

I wanted to get out of L.A. I badly missed nature, big nature. I used to think of all the places yet to be seen, places to go, places to experience, live and love, the beauty of the rest of the world that I still wanted to take in. L.A. is so confining. When I lived in L.A., that was it. I never really thought of the world outside of the borders of the city. It became confining. I was feeling trapped by the spirits of L.A.

I have busted out and now nothing makes sense. I am having to get used to a new life, a whole new way of life, get used to something else, something new, something yet unknown to me. Bothers me. Even though I miss L.A. much I am glad to be on the outside of it, as I am sure all people who used to live in L.A. can relate to.

I now have much nature and much space around me. I can breath and I breathe slowly. And I expand tremendously. This isn't my station though, just a place to regroup and wait.

So I am still roaming, flying, moving, going with the flow. I tried to settle down in L.A. but it was not for me, only for a period of time, until I hit the jackpot spiritually one could say. I must again go with the flow to find the next place where I can continue my life and development. See ya there.