Sunday, May 17, 2009

Very strange life.

I had a very strong process of this (below) and couldn't understand why. I thought I was nutty, nuts and I wondered much. Now, on this time of being out of it, finally, I can see the process, lengthy as it was.

I get to go through everything strange, lengthy and in deep detail, so that I one day, hopefully, can explain it simply. That is my life. To explain everything that is possible in this field; spiritual and metaphysical. A mind bending life I have. One that makes me go to the depth and core of everything, so that through experience I'll be made to see what's what.

What experience have I not had? Done the shamanic, the dark, the shadows, the metaphysical, organic quantum physics, paranormal, supernatural, witchy, demonic, angelic, cosmic, mystical, magical, multidimensional, the world of energy and perception, tones, sound and energy as languages, vibration, frequency and so on. Luckily I studied theosophy a long time ago. That helped.

All I want is a normal life. But at least it's not boring. :)