Sunday, May 17, 2009

Final surrender.

I am just now, very deeply, letting go of any plan, desire, wish or direction I would like to go in, all personal focus for my life is washed away.

I have just recently had a major shift in my spiritual adventure, where I now find myself seeing how infinitely blessed every moment is, in my life. I have finally stepped aside and I can see how that was necessary to leave room for grace to really begin working my
life.

Grace is making tremendous beauty and love out of everything. I am more blessed now, more loved now and more free and more creative than ever before. I am observing a perfect flow in all areas of my life. I see how everything is moving together. The divine is suggesting different things and different scenarios to me and I am responding to which and what I would like, but it's without agenda. I am finally free from wanting a life that makes sense, any particular set-up.

I have tried for so many years to get God to do what I wanted, to perform my wishes and it has made me so very tired, so tired. Now, with this most recent break through in giving up my plan, I just am, in what is, and it is growing into something so beautiful and perfect for me.


I used to think I had to control it, to plan it, to figure it out, to make sure it all turned out right. I don't do that any more. I don't ask for anything and I watch perfection unfold in all areas. I feel so infinitely blessed. I don't have to make a plan. There already is a Plan. Now everything is a gift. I don't have to think. I don't have to wonder. I don't have to figure it out.

*

And, boy, am I changing !!! I no longer have a private life. I have a life of service only. Like it always was. A house and home and a private life, I prayed for. But nope. So now what? Not a private life, a public life?

I used to say to the above; "If you want me to do this and that . . . I want you to set it up this way and that way." They were all my requests and conditions, as if my thinking was better and cleverer then God's.
And it never turned out in any of my ways anyway. Service.

Now, I will do this, but not for me . . . but for God, because it is God's asking, She is making it so. I no longer care what goes through my head. Everything is going to change.


Serve God.
Serve the Plan.

Don't make a plan,
serve the Plan already in place.


Unobstructed now for the Light to shine.
Unobstructed for God's work through my life.


*