Friday, April 24, 2009

Letter to my friend Krishna.

That's not enlightenment, it's Self - Realization. I find that almost every spiritual teacher in the west speak of Self - Realization as enlightenment. It is in my experience two different things (and, if you want, my experience is backed up by the ancient spiritual yoga texts of the east).

Realization is realization, en - light - enment is enlightenment, God - Union is Oneness/samadhi and kundalini reaching the crown chakra and activating there the inherent previously dormant divine light, that's Union (which brings, yet another, incredible shift). It is that Light in the crown chakra that lights up like a supernova. Lights up, en - light - ens. If one is lucky and experiences all of them one finds a massive and total change in consciousness and energy make - up. Then vigilance (as spoken of by Papaji) is no longer an issue. It's not knowledge of anything, it's not awareness of any one thing, it's not an aha experience or insight. It is total transformation in Light. It wouldn't be called enlightenment unless it had to do with light, duh. I know everyone will disagree with me . . . until they reach the culmination themselves. Everybody seems to want to say something about it, when they don't really know. I think it's OK to say; this is what I know from my own personal experience and I am still growing.


After the culmination and enlightenment, one is made by those forces to get back into regular and very normal living, One is made to get oneself all the way back into being normal and regular and nothing fancy, peculiar, different and special at all. When one has made the life shift back into totally regular and normal being, person and life, then the journey is over, not before. Many stop at; "I am now so special", but that is not where it ends. It ends with; I am now back to normal with a totally regular life. Peaceful sure, without questions and emotional rumblings sure, but with a regular life and life style, nothing else.

Blessings,