Sunday, April 19, 2009

The bombastic Light of this year.


As the light has been coming in this year, and coming in and coming in and . . . so tremendously. Is it the light coming down or is it us ascending into the higher . . . ?

I have been feeling such enormous amounts of light descending ever since the day after Christmas last and continuing every day since. It's been pushing me forcefully to go on-line and network. (???) There is something unique with this year. We can only wait and see. I read a lot about it here and there but I know this . . . it feels amazing. Some days, all I can do is lay down and feel it rush through my body and my life.

So then, one morning I woke up feeling a 100 times more empathic (and I was already quite so). It sent me reeling and I actually wobbled where I sat or walked. Very soon after this I became very ill, relating to the solar plexus. I ended up at the emergency room for a day and then 10 days at the hospital. Didn't think I'd get out with my life, but I did about a month and half ago.

It was terrible. My solar plexus cramped so violent. I had two healers visit me at the hospital and work on me.The first one to arrive looked into my solar plexus and that opened it up tremendously. I could feel all the old being forced off this planet, out through my solar plexus and all the new then coming in . . . all through my poor solar plexus. It was like armies and trains leaving and then golden legions of light arriving. I cramped violently only when I didn't allow for this mysterious process to take place. As you can imagine, it hurt to have trains move through my solar plexus. I had to stay wide open. So then, my pain went away. I don't know why they were using my soar plexus to move the worlds in and out. Did this happen to any of you??

Back home in my cute little house with my four young cats, in quiet and solitude I began to recover slowly and only now and then felt the need to have my solar plexus as big as a train station. I still can only eat foods I don't have to chew (must have no enzymes) or I get pain. I don't know how long it will take. One day a couple of weeks ago I went to a small gathering of sorts and on the way there I got very sick, while at this group I almost passed out and after that spent 10 days getting back to where I was when I thought I could go out and mingle.

I have become extremely sensitive. I can't let anyone come to the house. I can manage my animals and my house mate, but no visitors or my energy collapses totally. If I eat it collapses and if someone thinks of me, I drain also (unless it's all Love). I can feel everything so much more acutely. I can see the grids literally and thoughts and intentions (not yet formulated thoughts) on the grid are visible to me as objects. I can smell the wild animals outside. I need extremely clear and high vibration energy field around me or I collapse. I know I am learning a whole new set of sensitivities, grid awareness, and such. I know it will mellow out as time goes by. I will develop the new structure I need to have all this. You know? I know you all can feel it too in your own way. The Light is everywhere.

I was always tremendously empathic since a near death experience at the age of five and it has grown in sensitivity steadily over the years, but nothing like this has ever happened, where it jumped such a quantum leap for me. What's with this year?? What's happening?? What's with all the light?? Sure it's good, but what are we supposed to do now? All I get as an answer is; "Have fun!!" I feel like a retired light worker because I don't do much any more. The Great Light just swims through me at all times since the God - union / samadhi I experienced, the literal energetic absorption into the One, when my drop reached the ocean, literally.

So with all this newness, when can I go back to being in the world, having a normal social life, just living normally again? You know, the more strange things I experience, the more I am removed from the normal world and normal living. I don't think I . . . maybe I will never go back . . . back to being in the world again, like I used to be. What's going to become of me now? The changes I have experienced have taken me away from everything that was, that used to be and is not restoring to me any of what I had or what I was. I just keep getting more and more removed from anything ordinary, running more and more Light. What's going to become of me??

So this is my forum. I talk to the world through the web. I share in the growing Love that is spreading across the planet like wildfire now. I meet people on - line who are experiencing the same or similar. We are all rushing along this rapid river of no return to a fantastic land of perfect newness and it can only be good. I'd like to land in the tropics, in a place with only loving people, who laugh and play and are healthy and creative. I used to say to the above, place me where you need me to be and I ended up in terribly dark places surrounded by terribly dark people, beings and experiences. I was sent in to shed the light. (I know, you too.) Well, now it seems light is taking over and we won't need to be battling so much any more, just live in it, live in the Light and bathe in the Light joyfully. Isn't that so, everybody? We're being carried. We're being takes away, to a place so wonderful, where we can finally rejoice and rejuvenate, restore ourselves fully to what we are, to what we always were.