Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just being.


I am watching as my external life is now beginning to fill in more and more the empty places with experiences of the world of matter. Things, places and people are showing up and where there was a huge empty void, after the massive clearing and cleansing of my life, after the kundalini chaos, there now seems to be a new life filling the void that was my external life.

I am deeply and completely enjoying the total depth of the of the Absolute through the world of matter, all is as it is, in every moment, and as beauty and abundance begin to arrive physically and surround my person it is double the fun and pleasure.

I am still in Arizona, in Sedona, with incredibly magical desert all around. I never thought I'd be here and I never thought I'd be here this long. I don't even know what I am doing here except absorbing the energy of the land and getting ready for my new life.

We are renting yet another house in the middle of town for the time being. I want one thing, my biz partner wants another thing and I am sure God the Mother has Her various plans for the details of my life. I don't know how it will unfold or how long I will be here. It is still all up in the air and everything is temporary.

In the desert, with enough water, roses grow around the house (which unfortunately you can't see on these pics) and I care for them together with my big cat every morning and get to have fresh roses in the kitchen, dining room and living room every day. That's what I do each day before breakfast, care for the roses and for the cats and swim for exercise.


To have flowers, trees and water in the desert makes it so much more fun (for me). It is not too hot yet, just really warm and no bugs, no mosquitoes, which I had in my two most recent places and couldn't be outside at all. I can't live if I can't be outside a LOT. It is summer and life is good.