Thursday, June 12, 2008

And I got to be here.

And then I got to be here, a totally different place, but only for a few weeks and it has changed me a lot and very fast. Nature and animal life is restoring me still, all that which was stripped from me in L.A. and during my kundalini journey. I am now being restored and it feels like nothing else.

We had eggs from the chickens next door, the taste of which made me feel like I had never really been alive before. (I'm gettin' me some chickens!!!) A couple of peacocks lived in the tree outside my bedroom window (loud in the morning). Rocky the goat, who's never known fear or danger, would walk into our house any time he felt like it to see if he could find something to eat, like fish food or a stool or human fingers.

This house was built by artist Douglas Andrews, an amazing creative totally in touch with nature.



In Oak Creek Canyon, 10 minutes north of Sedona. Green and lush.



Swing in the down stairs garden. I hope to come back here one day and take my own pictures (but I know, the journey only goes forward and onward).



Dining room and living room and indoor koi pond seen from the kitchen. Upstairs a half circular wrap around loft.




Living room with aquarium.



Above the living room, my sleeping quarters.



At the other end of the loft, more beds.



Upstairs bathroom with antique bath tub and patio.



Kitchen.



Dining area with art by the owner and builder of the house.



Indoor fish pond with both tropical and desert plants all around, really like a jungle.



Pond and breakfast area.



Rooftop garden, patio with fire pit and views galore.



Rooftop garden.



The creek in front of the house. I am glad I got to be here.