Monday, April 16, 2007

My first time with Mother Meera.

This past weekend I have been to see Mother Meera for the first time as she was on her second visit to Los Angeles.

On my first day I was sort of thinking it was an OK experience. Then on my second day I was just simply blown away. It was more than I had imagined and the blessing she bestowed upon me I know I will feel for a long time. After an hour of deep meditation I almost passed out from her intense presence and grace and had to leave the darshan hall.

I feel the grace she passed on and it is revealing even more of what I need to know about my life and my path, as it is supposed to.

I think it's great that there are people like that that come out and share their Light. It was a wonderful experience, a wonderful blessing, lots of grace.