Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy birthday ! ! !


I have seen it rain from a clear blue sky, on the island of Gomera in the Canary Islands of Spain, off the coast of West Sahara in Africa. That stunned us all and people stopped what they were doing and went outside to just watch the strange weather phenomena.
*
Last night, here in uptown Sedona, lightning lit up the night sky, for hours. No clouds and no thunder . . . and it went on for hours and hours. I could see the stars bright in the sky through all my huge windows. I was actually thinking it was the great mother ship coming to take us home. I was hoping they would take all my cats and my stuff too, especially my computer. : ) Really, very strange.
*
In two days, on Wednesday the 22 of July, it is my birthday and I turn 44 (8 - you know, feng shui). I think I will perhaps do something magical, in nature, with a few aligned ones . . . perhaps.
*
In two days, on Wednesday the 22 of July, there will be a total solar eclipse. There are some fears about this event, that it will stir up evil and craziness. But I don't think so.
*
I guess we all have to love as much as we can then, eh.
*
LOVE people ! ! ! LOVE ! ! !
*
*
*
*
*
*
L O V E ! ! !
*
*
*