Monday, January 12, 2009

Newness.

Such newness! I feel new and look different. I have had such a spurt of energy pushing me to get out there on the web and network myself. Totally frightening. But I have been met only with love. And it's been lovely. It has calmed down now a bit. I feel a bit more organized and centered, still full of energy and ready to take on the world.

My mind, or I should say thinking process, is different. I guess I do not take on as much thought from the surroundings as I used to do. I feel clean. I am empty of will, focus and desire and follow perfectly that which I am to do each day. Even the pauses for rest are suggested at the times they are needed. It's like I don't need to think for myself any more. (Did I ever?) All I have to do is listen, which I have become impeccably good at.

Having had this time to adjust to the kundalini in the crown (two years), has made a real difference. I feel such raw power in my form and have had to ajust and adjust over and over to be able to allow more and more of this power and Light to flow through my form and systems. I am still adjusting to that. My physical body is sort of behind in this and is still very much adjusting to new frequency, detoxing and resting, feeling really strange, like a balloon. I can feel I am not up to speed physically, but I know that I will be in time.

This, just a short rapport of nothing really important ... It's hard to explain what I am really experiencing now. Something new is definately happening.