Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Intense bliss overflowing.

Bliss is tearing through my form.

I feel still like a volcano quaking, even though I am not exploding physically, it feels like I am, or should be any moment now. The Light from the crown chakra is still establishing itself within my form, my life, my surroundings and in the Universal grids. More Light. It is extraordinary, unfathomable, explosive still.

I have the great fortune to have a hot tub in my backyard. Luxurious to be able to submerge ones form in water, here in the dry high desert of northern Arizona. I sink my body into the water, sit there with the jets off under the pine trees every day and just let go. I have reformulated a mind, (from the Universal powers I now have ;> ) and it melts too, eradicates, blows away.


It is almost tormenting what the kundalini still is doing to me. The quantity of Light I am being made to allow into and through my form, it's almost impossible even to think. But there it is and it's all I can do to allow. I know my body is quaking, shifting to be able to let it move in and let it move through and let it move out.

The bliss lays like a thick blanket in my backyard. I am changing still. More Light still. More wonder still. Unfathomable all of it. Still.