Monday, December 1, 2008

Perfect yoga.

The Light that was activated in the crown chakra by the kundalini almost two years ago now, continues to rain down and fill my cells massively. I am aware of it in waves. I don't know if it occurs in waves or if it occurs all the time and I am only aware of it sometimes. It continues to be at times an overwhelming experience where I can only lay down and be still, sleep or be in a daze, feeling and being entirely incapable of anything. I feel it fill and fill my cells. It is strange and overwhelming, unbelievably intense, knocks me out sometimes. And even though I am already burning a blazing fire it still gets hotter and hotter, ever more luminous.

The Love that from all this continues to overwhelmingly be activated in my being, in my cells really, is also an incredible and overpowering experience, so intense in fact that I can barely believe it. Sometimes the Love blasts my chest, my heart, but always a pleasant experience. I feel so much Love that it is sometimes unbearable and unthinkable not to have anywhere to put it, nowhere to give it to, not being able to directly pass it to someone or somewhere.

Also, there is an unbelievable, intense Bliss of incredible sweetness that blazes through and in between it all. I thought these were all temporary experiences along the way and especially of the kundalini in the heart chakra, but it turns out it is in fact what they have said in yoga and spiritual scriptures of the east; an everlasting result of Perfection, the blazing reality of true and perfect nakedness, full kundalini awakening, factual and actual Oneness Supreme.


And to think . . .
this is only the beginning . . .
for us all . . .