Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thirteen owls in a tree.




Summer comes slowly

green grass peeking

The sun comes sideways
over the land
the fields
the forest

Thirteen owls in a tree
clearly seeing me through the leaves
a tree already green with promise
in my dreams

Stunning effervescent sublimity
everlasting in my soul

It all watches over me anyway

Corrupt the systems
of a new dawn of tomorrow

Only truth recognizes itself
through the eons

A calm
like an arm reaching
forever
after me
wherever I went

I went dark, I went high
I went low

I went in, I went out
and up and away

It reached me wherever I went

I went circus
I went player, poet and fiction
I went nuts and insane
I went traveling to seek it

and It found I

At peace now ever rumbling
ever moving ever
storming and art - ing

The wind pulls me in
the house
storm winds in all others
perfect peace in me