Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Newness.


Such newness is about to bust out into my life, forcefully, in preparation here for the new year. I can see and sense so much of it and it surprises me so to find myself here in Arizona, Sedona area, still. I remain here for the time being and I don't mind, safe from the turbulent earth changes raging and ravaging the world here and there, all over the place right now. I would never have planned that I would come here or remain here, stay here, possibly live here (for now) and never did I expect it.


After years of intense inwardness, I am eager now to go out into the world and see people, meet people and be of service in the ways that I do. I can't wait. So much has blossomed this summer and fall, such fulfilling beauty, finishing the old ways in such supremely complete splendor that has given way to such newness (and always continuing), given birth to that which was always meant to be; service to others in this spiritual way. Surprise to me.