Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hold me down.




At night I fly


My spirit soar
I lift off like a comet blazing
each night higher and higher

My passion flies and cracks
universes
If just someone could hold me down

The rampant blood force busts
and I must move again
always lifting off

If it was understood that I must be
channeled forcefully
lead and funneled into creativity
for the world
for use for building

Instead I fly
and fly and fly
No one can hold me down
and direct this force into the world

I move I shift I glimmer

Seeking always a place a rock
something to hold me
something to hold on to
something that can catch me
long enough
to plant me
and make me useful
like the moon at night

Fire swirling twirling
I roll across the night sky
I tremble tremors beyond fathoming
I shake the sky the stars drop
into the oceans
Universe pulsate and break
into the next and the next

The blood force runs rampant through
my brain
spreading more power and light
to places unknown

The crackling of the skies
frightens the people