Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mother God.

I think God is the Mother. I think God is really Goddess, the Great Mother of all things. I think God is beyond "me" or "I". Even the fully Realized and Enlightened is only a part of God - the Mother. Fully and totally absorbed by Her and fully and totally embodied by Her, ones mind or ones will, ones creative power or ones vision is not Her Total Power. I think Mother is greater than all of us. I think Mother watches over us / me. I think Mother is infinitely loving and She knows my wishes, my heart, my inner deeper more secret desires, my purpose and my destiny. I think She arranges what is best for it all to unfold - my wishes and my destiny. All I have to do is let go and let God, watch what rolls around, what comes, what appears. Mother's Power is Supreme and Great and many million times Greater and more Powerful than I or the One present in me.