Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Archangel Saint Gabriel and the Golden Ones.

About a year and a half ago I had a bad mountain bike accident right in town, right in the middle of traffic. I fell really hard and had the breath knocked out of me completely. I needed help to get up and couldn't see anything but white light. Everything was White Light, the sky, the mountains, the road, buildings and cars. Everything was just white. I could make out all the people that gathered around because, even though they appeared as ovals of white light, these ovals were surrounded by about an inch of a golden aura. So in the ocean of white light there were these ovals of golden auras floating about.

There is much more to this story, but I will try to keep it short. I regained my normal sight after about 15 minutes (after I said "no!" three times, refusing the invitation to go home with the angels, it seems). I refused to go to the hospital but allowed the friendly police woman to drive me home, which she insisted on. I cracked three ribs (oh, that's painful) which I didn't feel until the following morning.

Immediately after the accident I could feel that my regular spirit guides were not present with me. So I asked; "who's there?" and the answer came; "We are the Golden Ones." I didn't know them, nor had I ever heard of them and I was just really annoyed because I had just come into a good working relationship with my, up until then, peeps; Mother Mary and archangel Michael. I refused to start over with new guides and didn't want to have to learn about these new ones working style, communication style and so on. I asked for Michael and Mother Mary back. And I got them back after a few weeks.



During this past year archangel Gabriel has introduced himself to me more and more as a spirit guide that is in charge of building up my earthly life. He wants me to call him Saint Gabriel. I was at first kind of intimidated by his presence and felt overwhelmed, he was SO bright. As time went on and he continued to show himself as a part of my team, I have come to accept that he is there.


During a meduimship session I was doing for a client/friend just the other day, archangel Garbiel came in and showed himself closely surrounded by a group of his helpers, and they were all of them glowing a golden light. And I realized that these were the Golden Ones, headed by archangel Saint Gabriel !!! I have incorporated them now more acceptingly into my life and also my work with people in mediumship sessions. Now finally the Golden Ones make sense to me. : )