Saturday, November 22, 2008

More and more Light.


I continue being filled with light, the Great Light.
It fills my cells and the spaces in between.

It is delirious and tumultuous. I can't do much.
I can only be still as much as possible.

It makes me have a hard time thinking
and a hard time speaking linearly.
Conversation wants to bend into a loop,
has a tendency to strive towards circular.

I guess one can say I am a bit loopy right now. :)

*

I questioned for a long time why I wasn't functional, why I didn't work like other people. Now I know, it was the kundalini, still is. It is a journey that is tremendously and fiercely chaotic. Fortunately I have the ability to see. Otherwise, without a kundalini teacher, I guess I'd be quite nuts. I am really into understanding what's going on, always was.

Light keeps descending.

*

So I feel my body tweaking, adjusting to hold more light, opening to receive. Yet internally I feel I have absorbed total emptiness. My cells are empty, yet are filling with Light, as presence. Supreme highest manifestation.

It's all very mind bending, literally.