Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rebirth.

I am going through something massive, a rebirth of sorts. Such rebirth. It even feels like Birth, to be specific. Being born now. I think it has to do with the Grace Light still changing things. Now it's going to get real, is what my angels say.

I am feeling very strange, infused, heavily infused. Something new is beginning. I am totally being born on a TOTALLY new level. I feel like I can't be a human being with a private and personal life any more and what unfolds is a personal and private life. As I feel it will all be service each moment, my comfort at home and in my private sphere grows, nothing else for now. There is no time for me, except when I sleep. But that is the time my angels talk to me, feed me the information about everything that is going on, about what's next, what to do and how. Always working. At the same time all I do now is chill and wait, let go and let Goddess. What is what?

But now, in ultimate bliss and well - being . . . surrender. Oh, my God, unbelievable rebirth. Recycling my ancient self.