Friday, July 18, 2008

Guru moon / grace light.

Say what you will about it, but I did meditate yesterday July 17th at 8PM pacific time. And I did feel an energy pouring in strongly through my crown chakra and fill the Shushumna and spread out to fill the whole body. And it was amazing. And I do feel slightly altered today, different sort of, even though my every day is filled with energy constantly and I am most of the time feeling altered and changes happen all the time, every moment, and have for many years.

I don't think this grace-light is much different from all my previous experiences but I am sure it adds to it. All I can do is wait now and see if there are any changes coming from this particular thing. I must say, I do feel different, sort of an extra dimension added, very thinly and vaguely but still, and it was a beautiful experience last night during my meditation. I did what was suggested, opened my spine and allowed it in. I could tell it was different from if I had not focused on it and opened myself like I did. And I still feel it pouring in today.


I didn't know about the grace-light until the morning of the 16th, but my angels knew and made sure I was ready in the best way for me.

I had just a few days earlier been to some spiritual gatherings that prepared me to receive this energy even better. I spent an afternoon with a group who had come from L.A. to meet with a man here in Sedona who has an unusual crystal ball with a pyramid in it. We each got a chance to sit and hold this remarkable crystal in meditation for a moment. I felt from the crystal the pure fire of active kundalini shakti and it made me really, really hot. I was burning and almost sweating and my meditation was very deep afterwards. As each person held the crystal everyone else could feel the strong energy of their experience as if it was their own and we all fell silent and into a deep, trancelike space.

I believe it was the following day that we gathered again (at this woman's house that she has filled with crystals, and I mean filled, from floor to ceiling) to see a man from L.A. chant / sing the guru gita for us all. Well, I didn't expect much, knowing nothing of it, but my experience was amazing again. Earlier during the gathering, when we all first arrived, I received some energy work from a man who channels a nature spirit / deva and he did some excellent clearing of grief from the experiences of lack and loss and of the empathically absorbed sadness from the lack of love in life that all people in that room had. That made me even more open for what happened to me during the chanting of the guru gita. (Listen to the guru gita chant.)

At the very moment that the man started chanting the guru gita my body began to sway and move and align my chakras more perfectly. In deep trance and meditation I felt my body bend and adjust, breathe and align until, at the exact end of the chant, I sat with my spine absolutely straight and energy was moving perfectly and effortlessly through my spine. I feel this prepared me for the evening of the 17th and to better receive the grace-light. I did feel it!! It was there!! And it was lovely!!

THANKS EVERYBODY !!!

Now we'll see. What's next? There is always something next.