Monday, March 10, 2008

Nothing random in the Tao.

There have been no random experiences in my life. I've never met anyone, hung out with anyone or dated anyone who wasn't connected to my work, path and purpose. Every place I have ever been have been perfectly arranged to support my becoming, my path; the world of magic and the sacred; my work, my purpose, my service.

Everyone I have ever met have been a person of magic, spirituality or healing. All this is expressed in absolutely everything in my life. Nothing has been random or accidental or subtracted from the flow of the Greater Whole. Everything has been apart of my becoming and my service.

Absolutely everything has been meticulously calculated to fit into the plan for me. And for me it is all about my purpose; my work, my service to people, the earth, the world, the grids and the Plan.

I have always felt it. Always been pulled through space and time, pulled forcefully from one place and experience to another, to the next and the next. IT pulling me towards ITSELF; destiny, forcefully, always.

Never had a friend, never socialized with, never dated, never had a lover, never lived any place and never experienced anything that wasn't linked to IT. Everything else has been totally kept out of my life, all distractions removed.

I look for a normal life with normal things and experiences, but it is out of my reach, always was. My whole life laid out in perfection. There was no private life. Everything was and is connected to my path and purpose. No people or experiences are just for me, it's all for the IT; for the purpose, the becoming and the work.

I've known for a long time - my life was given to God on the day I was born.