Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In paradise.


I am deep in nature again. All I do is sit quietly around my house and the outdoors and absorb this intense bliss energy of this property, this vortex. I do that all day long, sometimes conscious and sometimes in a deep trance or a daze.

I actually get to live and sleep inside this bliss vortex and manifestation portal day in and day out. I know it is doing something really good to me. Being in Sedona was very challenging and not sweet, negative in a way. This place in Oak Creek Canyon is tremendously and powerfully sweet and lovely. The nature energies at their absolute highest.




I wake up to amazingly loud nature sounds (better than traffic). There is the fighting of ravens, the tremendously loud hoot of the peacocks right outside my window, the chickens and the two roosters at four o'clock in the morning, all sorts of song birds, the tree frogs, and the one sitting in my windowsill on the outside. If you have had tree frogs you know how loud those tiny critters are. : )




The peacocks and chickens belong to the neighbour and owner of the place. There are also two dogs and a goat that may come up and visit from time to time. The goat is not friendly and will buck and bite and eat the roses and I have been told to use the water hose on him if he shows up. That is the only thing that will chase him away. : >

There are of course, hummingbirds and hawks and all sorts of insects. The other day my cats helped me find a blind, tiny, little baby mole, a big, long toed lizard and an angry scorpion in the house. I have talked to the scorpions and the have retreated, thankfully. We have a huge colony of bees in a tree outside the front door and over the
terrace. Massively huge. I can hear them buzzing from inside the house. : )

There is honeysuckle, several kinds of roses and many kinds of English garden variety flowers, together with desert plants and enormous cactus. Inside as well as outside, yes, really. There is a pretty sizeable koi pond inside the house in an atrium. You really have to see this place to believe it. There is SOOOOO much more, but I shall not go on any more.