Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ever clearing and cleansing.

Sometimes . . .

. . . people's busy minds run through me like forceful currents, tearing through the space of oneness and stillness, moving what is still in there, in my being, moving on it until it is swept away and I can be serene in all other people's full on chaos. Peaceful only when empty. Ever empty?

My being not yet fully cleansed, yet always more and more cleansed. Vastly - then sometimes an emotional reaction, then understanding it brings peace about it.

There is such superficiality in spiritual search and in modern life. Are we to live life fully, courageously, or touch upon it lightly? I am feeling impatient with this superficiality, this avoidance of depth and realness. I guess for me, opinion is one of the the last things to go.

* * *

As ones light grows one actually busts out of limiting situations. Being surrounded by darkness and dark spirits or by mean people, the ever growing Light actually begins to bust the form of manifestation; limiting, shadowy patterns, grids and situations in the surroundings; and one begins to experience a new free flow and happier, easier, lighter times even in ones external life.