Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Arizona desert activation.

I'm starting to let go of the things I want; a place to belong to, people / a tribe that understand and embrace me fully and wholly, a through and through home, a community where I have everything that fit me and my life and from where I never have to move, a big social life and lots of activities, a big beautiful house with a big beautiful garden, flowers, sun and warmth; a place to belong. And I am starting to observe what is really taking place in my life, what I am being shown and how I am being led.

I am in the desert, quite isolated but not totally. By the power of this land and by meeting one desert traveler here I'm remembering powerful lifetimes that further and very deeply illustrate who I am and further empower my "work". The particular piece of land where I dwell has magical, sacred and healing powers (yes, really) that change me slowly and so gently that even I barely notice it. A greater calm is coming over me - a GREAT calm.


There is magical power in the land surrounding the property where I currently live. Reading again the Castaneda books revive in me further what I already know and deepen my awareness of power and energy. I'm being shown all the time that there is something greatly important for me here - something really great is going to happen to me here - but I'm not told what it is. Maybe it's a major inner change. I thought maybe it had to do with money or a relationship or with or what ever "success" is, you know, something worldly like that. But after eight months in the desert there is still no hint at what the great thing might be. I think it might be some sort of personal change, a to me more clearly defined new worldly identity perhaps or maybe that's just a part of it or not even.

I do know this, something definitely guide our lives, in big and in small, every detail. And again my wishes and wants get in the way of attention to what's actually happening. Here, because of the energy of this area, Sedona area, I detox, focus on further improving my health, experience profound inner stillness, find creativity and clarity in expressing myself.

I have a strong feeling all this is taking place here in the desert in preparation for something else which is to come later. Something I will be able to handle with grace because I was here and experienced what I experience here. I know there is something even deeper that is taking place here that I am not even aware of. There is something happening, something deep and profound. I know it has to do with changing. I've always thought, when I've been told that something like this or like that was going to happen, that it would be an external happening and it's always been an internal event.