Thursday, January 17, 2008

New queen archetype.

I used to be such a diva, born a laughing Buddha then soon remembering more and more all the queen lives, aristocrat lives, ruler lives and I couldn't understand . . . where are my gilded walls, where ARE (Egypt) my golden slaves ???

Now, with all this lack of this lifetime, I have really changed. I have come to really enjoy every little thing (the birds come back today to outside my bedroom window:). I used to think it was terrible that I didn't get it the way I wanted. Now I enjoy. (No diamond without pressure, eh.)

I had a really good day today. The person I was with (same day, same activities) saw it as an awful day. I too used to be angry over what I had, now I enjoy it. God has pushed me down enough, long enough, that now I only (mostly) see what is good. How I changed it, I don't know, just that I now can see that I did. My prayer is: "Thank you."

The queen archetype, usually annoyed, is now a servant and happy. With the troubles in this life I have changed and am coming out of it as a humble servant (of the Greater Whole - Mother) and happy, happy.

The fellow traveler, who just can't enjoy anything (griping about the people on TV even), wants the word to be the way he wants it to be, and since it isn't, it annoys him infinitely. I used to be like that. Now, in this infinite peace, it's a mystery to me that someone can suffer so, every minute, every day.