Monday, April 2, 2007

Tao.

I have always known that certain things were going to happen to me. And they always do.

I have always known that my life was divided into two parts, the first half of my life and the second half of my life. I knew that the change from one to the other would be radical. I knew that in the first part of my life I would be totally without and that in the second part of my life I would have everything. I knew that all I had to do, all I could do, in the first part of my life was to hold on for just another day. I knew that I walked down my road and certain things met me on this my road.

Then in 2004, I met some people and was called into a work situation and I knew that the transition from the first part of my life into the second had begun. I didn't know that the changing period would be three years long. I didn't know that it would be hard and that I wouldn't be able to see exactly were I was going to land.

All has changed; my thoughts, my looks, my attitude, my identity, my work, my body, my life style, my location, my spirituality, my inner life, my social life, my finances, my creativity, my likes and dislikes ... and so on.

Now I enter the second part of my life and my inner has been prepared. I can feel the bliss and tremendous serenity, gratitude and love. There is so much of it I don't know what to do with it. There is still nobody around me who would share in it. I wait for them to come.